Friday, July 9, 2010

GoodBye, Harmika

Harmika is leaving Malaysia to further his studies in New Zealand.
It is a nice country.
Because it has WINTER season! (for me lah...)
OoH~ THAT'S GREAT!
 there can play Snow~
and and and...
I love the Zepri New Zealand Golden KiwiFruit so much~

hmm...yummy....
and and and and and...
and also the Kiwi Bird, the national symbol of NZ!! 
The Indigenous Flightless Bird!

A bird that does not has any wingssss....
so Cute and Special~
^_^

So good that Harmika can further his studies at oversea...
I hope to go overseas also...
but i have to MoNey$$$..
no $$$ no chance to study at overseas...
need to wait until I have work and earn lots of money...
so that I can travel around the world...
>.<

Finally, Harmika has leaved Malaysia...
so so 不舍得him lol...

We had a lots of fun and happy memories together...


We had do our revision together when SPM exam.

We had our meals together.

We went out for movies together.
We play UNO together and "PatGua" together. XD

After today, I had less one friend to hang out....
Never mind, you will coming back to Malaysia in future..
We can have our happy time again.
Now I wish all the beSt for your studies.
and your doctor Papa nurse Mama treat you well..
Hope I can see a new born Harmika when you back to Malaysia.
^_^

Good Bye, my friend...
Gonna miss you always...
>v<

No comments: