Thursday, September 16, 2010

DAMN IT!

pls just allow me to say XXX in this post..
I'm very very very angry right now!

DAMN IT!!
DAMN IT!!
DAMN IT!! 
I HATE PUT ME AEROPLANE..you know?!!
especially LAST MINUTES!!!

I don't know why...
why he always want last minutes only say "Sorry, I have something to do....can't go."
LOLZ!!!
We had met it many many times.
YOU!!!
BECAUSE OF YOU!!!
Do u know that you had gave us many many troubles?!!!
Don't you feel so embarass??!!
PLS LA!!!
Say it one day before okay?!!

Everytime last minutes!!
This time are not excluded also!!!
You had promise us de!!!
why u broke your promise again at last minutes!!
DAMN IT!!
Can't trust you anymore...
Totally disappointed with you jor....
Your promises and your honor are totally bankrap in our mind!!
I don't dare to ask you join us anymore in future....
NEVER and EVER!!

Thanks Arif for sudi ganti him!
>.<

See you guys...
Let's us have a happy and nice trip!!
just let him feel jealous!
哼!!!!!!!!!
看见我最好兜路走!
奉劝你以后别给人家希望!

No comments: