Wednesday, July 13, 2011

706 Tracy Birthday Celebration

Last Tuesday
We went to TARC restaurant after English class at 12.30 p.m.
The whole class H 12, 15 people leh...
very大阵仗~
Menu of that day
Lamb meat leh....
We are going to try it!
and I ordered the mocktail, Voilte Rose.
Nice to drink!!


Haha!
There is always us to serve people in TARc restaurant.
but this is out FIRST time of sitting at the TARC restaurant and served by people.
FEEL GOOD! xD
Bread after drink, before appetizer.
=)
Appetizer : Caesar's Salad
It is smelly but it tasted good!!
very nice, I like it
=)
Main Course: Rack of Lamb 'Parslied' with Risolette Potatoes, Lamb Jus
Erm.... lamb meat....
I'm eating myself~~
>.<


Some of my friend their lamb rack was still rare, still got blood on it...
which is not 100% cooked yet.
Luckily, mine one is cooked....
First time of eating lamb..
Erm... I cannot stand with the smell of lamb...
I don't like lamb.
They are fear in tasting it..
At last they did eat half of it and the left passed to my course rep to settle it.

Next dessert time!!
Chocolate Chesse Brownie
It is yummy, tastes like Cloude 9 chocolate.
I like the taste as I like Cloude 9 chocolate!
=)

Meal done.
coming up next....
Surprise for 704 birthday girl, Tracy.
Server is taking the cake and walking to her seat.
Haha! Surprised?


Birthday Song Time
Happy Birthday to You~~~
Selamat Hari Jadi~~~
生日快乐~~~
 We sang few versions  =)

许愿!
Make a wish make a wish!
and time to blow off the candles.

 but the candles RE-light up after she blew off...
Hahaha! MAGIC!
Tracy is wondering how to blow off the candles...
Finally, all the candles are blew off.
Time to cut the cake

 Pictures before cut the cake.


=)


 Black Sesame Birthday Cake
 Angela helps to serving the cakes.
=)
same to her, serving the cakes holding 3 plates.
=)


Photos of the day



A simple celebration for Tracy
=)

No comments: