Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Wednesday ♥

 This Wednesday was the last lecture for the HRM...
There is a warm reminder from our lecturer, Ms. Goy  
" Read your text book."
zzz~~ there's none of us buy the books... I guess....

After lecture, we had the tutorial class of Ms. Goy again.
Haha.
When end of the class...  
Nearly whole of the classmates are gathering there....
Guess what they doing?
They are watching Angela & Joon Kid playing game...
HAHAHA! They are playing 打地鼠 by using Samsung Galaxy SII...
played till so ci gek...
even the lecturer Ms. Goy also come forward to see what they are doing...
=D

3pm after lecture, all the classmates went to PV 128 Ochado together..
 My very first time of all the 'branded' milk tea outlets...

We chi chat.. we played games there...
 Monopoly game  
I had stopped playing it for so long time....
sekarang dah lupa macam mana main dah....
Haha! is very fun game...
It remind me a lots of our childhood memories 
 
So FUN!
I kept blur when calculating/ paying the monopoly money...
too big amount lar... dono how to 'see' them...
(I really can't handle toobig amount of money.. I will not able to differentiate what's the value of them...)
SEE!
Four of us so ngam, all are stopped at the same station!
XD

A happy Wednesday although whole day class is so tiring  
=)

No comments: