Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Restaurant Practical 3 & 5 (Sem 4)

1st oJuly 2011
The third restaurant practical.
I am the cashier of that day.


happy that no need to become server..
but felt nervous to be a cashier..
I scared that will have shortage of money..
tau de lah....I'm quite大头虾geh...

before the service on that day, Miss Tina had taught us to carving chicken in front of guests.
*quite hard @.@

Here is my job position...
Cashier...

Luckily, there is no shortage of money of that day.
Had a nice try!
=)

*there is a glass broken at my side that day..
luckily there is no one get injured of it..

29th of July 2011
Fifth practical.
I am the cashier again.
Heeheee..
Because this time we had to serve the foods to the guests with service gear.
I'm not so willing to do so...So..逃避现实...
become a cashier again.
=)

Our lunch ♥
Cramel custard..
A cute dessert, tasted nice too.
=)
Here is the sales of that friday.

Group picture?

No comments: