Friday, August 5, 2011

Restaurant Practical 4 (Sem 4)

15th of July 2011
That Friday weather quite good...
not sunny not windy, but cold which is very comfort to sleep...
Oh NO!! Can't sleep!
Need to wake up early in the morning to get ready to school..
cham~~

 I am the restaurant manager that week leh..
a new challenge to me...



Took bus to school...
a raining morning creates a lazy ambience in the school..
but our TARc restaurant is still operated as normal.
=)

took pictures with friends on that day








'Manager' look...

Menu of that day...
Ms. Tine showed us how to cut the lamb rack in front of guests..






Bad sales of that day...
I think is me 'dai sai' to the TARC restaurant...
first time to be a leader...
had a nice try of being manager..

15th of July..
I felt so happy...
had few new try and challenges.
Love it!
=)

No comments: