Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Child's Eyes

22 October 2010

Went to Wangsa Walk Mall with friends after 3.300pm class.
=)

We watched at 5.30p.m.
The movie ticket at students price, RM 9!
We sat third row from front...
Lolz..... it was scaring~
We screamed and laugh non-stop.
It was fun!!
First time scream in the cinema.
A Good Try.
Haha~   =)

Movie ended at 7.00pm.
We shopped the whole mall after movie.
My friend bought a beautiful dress.
After that, we had our dinner at Little Wok Kitchen.
It was 8.50pm on that time.
First time had my dinner so late..
The environment there was nice!
orange orange.... everywhere..  =)

I had ordered a Yong Chow fried rice.
and my friends had ordered a chicken wings fried rice and a chicken porridge.



After dinner , we went home...
It was 9.30 that time..
wOoW!
and I reach home at 10pm.
scolded by mom.
First time hangout so late...

We had happy moment together.
Thanks Wen Shin & Giok Cheng.  =)
Lets hangout again next time.

No comments: