Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kitchen practical 1

We wore the chef uniform today.
woW!
Everyone looks smart and beautiful.
except me lah...

Our kitchen which at behind the restaurant.

The hot kitchen.
This area was quite hot! 
Luckily, we were not in this area for our practical today. 
but in the pastry room...
there got air-cond... ^_^
Our locker.

Today, our first practical were vegetables cutting.
Don't think that it is easy case!!
quite hard de leh....
got so many cutting method.
Chop, Slice, Dice, Batonnet, Brunoise, Julienne, Tourne cutting lah...
all use nice nice name...
lagi Hi-Tech than me.. =.=
really confused lo...
I also don't know which is which liao~

Hehehe..but my 'final products' was right.
I get 28/30 marks on it.
YuHoo~
=)

Hmm..today practical just cutting only...
Light job lah...
We will start cooking in the next kitchen practical.
Hehe.. BraVo!! 
>v<

No comments: