Sunday, October 3, 2010

Semester 2

Long time didn't update my blog already...
actually not because I'm very busy..
just feel lazy to update..
XP
Give me a clap..
because I'm honest to say "I'm lazy."
Haha~
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

College is reopened...and Sem 2 starts...
haizz...3 weeks holiday gone...
I miss my holiday so much!!
I don't want school lah~
but what to do...
I have to continue my 'ÁßŃŐŔМÁĹ' college life again...

Sem 2 time table really su*cks lol....
Monday lecture class from 7p.m. to 9p.m..
Tuesday 9.30 a.m. till 8.30 p.m..
Wednesday normal, from 9.30 a.m to 6p.m..
Thursday 4p.m. to 6p.m. only.
Friday 8a.m. to 11a.m. and 2p.m. to 3.30p.m..
Saturday 9a.m. to 3pm..

What the....
Really don't know how the officer arrange these time table....
Totally su*ks....
Haizzzz.....
Feel so bored of this college life...
just keep waiting for the next class!
>.<

...and...
I had pay Sem 2 tuition fees...

RM 1520 had gone from my account...
haizz....my $$$....
My purse is exhausted now...
pocket sudah kosong kosong...
waiting the next payment from PTPTN.

..and....
Examination results had released.
Hmm... quite satisfied results!
I passed all the subjects!
Thanks Gods!
muacks~muacks~
>3<

Hehehe...
will update more soon...
about my Genting trip~
^_^

No comments: