Monday, June 27, 2011

Housekeeping Practical 3-7

30th of May 2011
My bed folding test...
Wooo~~
everything going well..
Lecture praise me did a good job!
YeeePeeee~!!
=)

6th of June 2011
Miss Sukie taught us new thing.
Guess what?
Was toilet cleaning weh~~


eeeeeeee....got many procedures to follow...
>.<


Sample of a cleaned toilet.

13th of June 2011
Toilet cleaning test...
was start from the bottom of name list..
but I'm not feeling well that day...
I did postponed my test...

20th of June 2011
My toilet cleaning test..
many procedures to memorize...
We just have 15minutes for the test...
I am too gan jiong....
forgot what the next steps to do in the toilet...
when I finished the test, I was 满头大汗...
...had did many mistakes...
=(
My ever first time to clean toilet....

7th June 2011
The last day of toilet cleaning test.
Finally all my classmates had done the test..
=)

No comments: