Friday, June 17, 2011

Restaurant Practical 1 & 2 (Sem 4)

Restaurant Practicalis back in sem 4.

3th of June 2011

First time of service in sem 4.
I was the server of the day.
Many customers in TARC restaurant.
I did a quite good job...just not too bad...
=)

17th June 2011
Second service of the sem.
I am the bartender of the day!
WooHooo~~~
Finally I got the chance to work in the bar
worked with 2 of my friends in the bar.
We got the chance to use coffeee machine to make coffee, make tea and mocktails.
Heeheee... working in the bar is much more better than being a server!
I like to be a bartender!
....unfortunately...today's customers are lesser than last 2 weeks..
and our jobs in the bar are not too busy....
but....we had funsss!
=)

After the TARC restaurant business hours, we had our meal.
Appetizer : Egg Florentine
Main course : Chicken Fraicasee
Dessert : Fruit Tart?
so sweeeeeeeet~



H12 Servicing Day, Mission Complete!
=)

No comments: