Sunday, March 6, 2011

Car Driving L:esson

OooooOoOooOoooooOoOoO~
Just came back from car driving lesson....
On the Road today!
side mirrors, back mirrors, all checked!!
yeah~~ I'm ready to go~!
GoGoGo!

WoooooOoo~
I got few words to comment on the car driving lesson.
SYOK~!
PANIC~!
TIRED~!
DAMN HIGH~!

the driving uncle looks a bit impatient for teaching me....
keep on repeating the same theory to me.....
because I keep forgot what him say, and did mistakes...
ermmm.... really embarrassed leh....
he said I'm too panic and just did based on my thoughts, didn't listen to his instructions wor....
aiyoyor~~ My first time mah~~
Panic panic panic panic de leh~~~
体谅体谅 me lor~~
Luckily the uncle very good, didn't big big sound marah me or what~
Heeeheeeeheeee~ Lucky~  =)

my problems are...
I can't control all these break, crush or what what smoothly....
always pijak the wrong thing..
Eheemmm....
why we don't have a special car design that have a remote control to remote all these things?
my legs sangat pain larh weh~~~
tired... exhausted..
>___<

Had drove in the taman for half an hour leh~~
and.. when back, uncle want me to drive back to my home leh!!!
Oooh My GOSH!!!!!
Jalan Pahang damn many CARS!!!
Orzzz.......
but luckily..... I reach home safely~!
mou chuen mou lan~~
*Clap hands * Clap hands
Yeah~!!
quite  excited...
This is my first time driving.
YuHHooo~~
hope next time will be better..
> v <

No comments: