Friday, March 4, 2011

English Enrichment Program

Yes, English enrichment program was started from this week!
and... GOOD news is...
Our timetable had become MORE PACT than before!!
"Yoohooo~~ HURRAY!!!!"
>___<
Hate it!!!
why should we have all these!!
Arghhhh~!!
I have morning class 5 days a week now!!
everday!
My sleeping time ah..... become lesser already~
T_____________T
pity me..

and...
what I want to say is...
The folder in the picture above.
This is what we get by paying the RM 130 for English Enrichment Program.
just a manilla folder with one stack of photostated paper....
... ... ...
RM 130

and..
....Lastly....
I want to say is...
Luckily the Indian English teacher is good.
Hope will learn more from him.
and..my English will have improvement at the end of this program.

No comments: