Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ouch!!

Today was second badge injection for DHT student.
We are!!
Is OUR TURN!

3 P.M.
Queue up at TARC Restaurant.


While queue-ing...
Nervous + panic + scare

Had a photo.. 
Before enter for a injection...

While injection...
someone cried before injection because if scare...
and..cried after injection because of pain...
Apalah ni...
BUKAN SAYA!
SAYA TAK ADA CRY LEH!!
 I rasa I got brave jor lor...
Heeeheee..

after.... after injection...
took photo留念...
keep the memorable moment..
Heeeheee, see that girl...
Scare injection... same as meee...
but I didn't xxxxx.... Haha!


Hahahahahaha...
felt happy after took the injection..
Finally.. my scare was over!!
*phewww~~

The time while injection was just like ant bites...
doesn't matter...
...but....
NOW!!
after injection... went home...
MY HAND WAS PAIN LIKE HXLL!!
DAMN PAIN!
feels like want patah already!
麻痹 + 痛!
OH GOASH!!
wanna cry already....
WHY SHOULD WE SUFFER ALL THESE PAIN!??!
This is the last day of March!!
Argh!!!!
PAIN PAIN PAIN 
PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN 
PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN
PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADUUUUUUUI!
I can't tahan for it!
I want jump jump jump to drive this stupid pain!!
*jump jump jump
Stupid pain!!
Why lying on my hand!!?!
go find other people larh!!
Argh!!

OUUCH!!
IT'S PAIN MAN!!!!!
Give me a knife please!
I want cut down my Stupid hand!!
Argh!!!
PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!
>~<

No comments: