Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Restaurant Practical 2 (Sem 3)

Mocktail presentation today.
Erm....not bad....
....but... not good enough....

had made mistakes when showing the ways of making our mocktail, Green Sky.
Haizzz....
upset.. >.<
I felt so embarrassing when did mistakes in front of all my classmates & lecturers.
Argh!!
why I can't calmed down whenever standing in front of people!?! 
Always always like this~!!
always felt hot when stand in front and face became red and red..
then 'mulut kat kat'.. 
sentences became incomplete when spoke out..
I think I have Glossophobia (fear of speaking in public).
I hate myself!
='(

woo... sad...
need to train myself well before internship..
haizzz.... sad der lah~~

about today's mocktail presentation...
sorry for any inconvenience happened...
Sorry...
..and..
I'm waiting my lecturer upload those photos..
will update my blog soon.

No comments: