Tuesday, May 24, 2011

524 Driving Test

Woops! Driving Test today!
It was disappointing me actually...
because doesn't have any handsome tester :(
yeeeeerr~~ it broke my dream LOL~
Why no leng zai testers?!
Yesterday I think too much jor looo...
>o<

Woke up early in the morning...
5.30 a.m.
Sky dark dark black black der looo...
I saw Crescent & 2 stars in the sky only...
damn lonely...
Time came to 7 a.m.
Sun rise, nice!
Today's sun 阳光四射, very very nice!
but I missed the chance to capture down the scenery!
aiyaaa... next time laaa...
and the way to Ulu Langat too!
owh~!! the morning was awesome!!
nice daooo! Like 人间仙境...
A big red sun with mist ..
Nice!!
I would like to drive to there with friends for watching sunrise in one day  

Back to the driving test...
Mr Kee picked us up and brought us to Ulu Langat Driving Centre.
He specially brought us earlier to there for let us practice.
So goood looo  

First: Ujian Mendaki Bukit 
 Second : Parking (Masuk Belok)
 Third : 3 Point Turn

Viva was the car we used to practise...
I used to drive Kancil before...
first time drove Viva.. it was quite hard to handle it..
After simple practice, we were waiting for our turn to take test in the 'hall'...
There was many cars parked readily outside the dewan..

Many people take test looo...
There was 70+ people for a session.
and I was the second session..
very nervous very panic looo...
tangan & kaki gigil non-stop..
heart want jumped out dy.. and 严重衰竭...
Haizzz... wait till fall into sleep already~
Finally is my turn.
My Lucky number   16
 Kancil car for parking test, 3 point turn and mendaki bukit LOL~
damn nervous!
When mendaki bukit, I thought was my turn..
and I drove the hill, the tuan said not me yet...
felt very fish LOL~~

Done the bahagian, and wait for the next test!
On the Road!
LMAO!! Not handsome tester beside me =(
It was a puan... garang LOL~
The hand brake too tight maa... I can't pull it down in short time...
She asked me is it didn't makan LOL!
Fish again!
>.<

Ermmm.... Not did very well in the On the Road test...
like this loo.. 
Haizzz... too nervous, don't know what to do in sudden...
and another reason...
I dislike to stay in the small space with stranger.. and only two people...
somemore... the puan looked so garang...
lagi stressed!
and Viva car used... I really don't know to control it well... :(
mamamia~~

Finally driving test ended!
The time of test result released too.. 
Woooo...
FAILED LOL!
* SAD!
=(


p/s : 524 wasn't a good day for me..
I keep 'fishing' for the whole day...

No comments: