Sunday, May 8, 2011

Semester 3

Ermmmm... Ermmm...
What to say neh...
>.<

Sem 3 is FINALLY ended!
3 weeks holidays ended too!
Haizzz.....
New semester gonna start from tomorrow.
haizzzz....
Sad~~
I'm still in holiday man!
Arghhh!!
3 weeks holidays doesn't enough for me!!!
I WANT MORE!!
Give me more please!
Haizzzz.....
Time past so fast....
3 weeks holidays gone....
Haizzzz....
One year of study like gone....
T_________T

New Sem will last for 3 months.
OMG~!
very long weh!!
Mr. Time, is your responsible to fasten your motion start from tomorrow.
Understand?
Hope Sem 4 everything going well...
and...I got time to relax lah~~

12th May will be the date of my sem 3 results released.
Hope all subjects passed owh.

I dislike school life...
but I enjoy the time gather with my college mate...

No comments: