Saturday, May 14, 2011

Semester 4

Wooo~~
Is Semester 4 now!
Happy?
Not so...
Sad?
Definitely Yes!!
I'm still in the holiday mood...
imma lazy to school...
That's the reason why I skipped all the lecture classes of the first week of college life!
>____<

Haiizzzzzz....
need start busy + stress life...
I wish I can't stop my studies from now...
damn lazy!
The laziness had fully take over my kerajinan~
haizzz...
I'm just hope that I can continue stay at home...
eat, watch, play, sleep everyday.
BUT I know I can't...
parents are putting a lots of hopes on me.
They are waiting the day I'm graduated!
LOL~ There's 3 more months for me to graduate from diploma.
Usssh!! I have to add oil !!
I will be released from this 'prison' ...
haizzz....
This sem gonna lasts for 3months....
banyak lamaaaa lagi arrr~~!
=(

This sem timetable better...
no more class on Saturday..
and allt he time is not as pact as last time too... 
Thanks to TARC officer!
You guys are improved a lots!
heeheee~~
=)

Arhh~~
Tutorials, practical classes start next week.....
no more relax time...
This week is the last relax time I can enjoyed....
ooow~~
Hope time pass faster!
I want holidays!


* 11/5 last sem exam results released jor wor...
not bad, I'm very satisfied with the results!
heehee  =)

No comments: